Owner, Director & Lead Physiotherapist
Sarah Higgs is the Owner & Director of Sarah’s Physio To Go and Sarah’s Moto Physio To Go. Being a very passionate physiotherapist it was in her nature to create a convenient and unique physiotherapy service that is able to help so many people.
- How can Sarah help you? Sarah is your perfect physiotherapist if you:
- Are recovering from an extreme sports related injury (BMX, mountain biking, boxing, surfing, wake boarding, enduro, and particularly MX)
- Have had a surgery and require post operative rehabilitation
- Have a child who is in need of physiotherapy – Sarah loves making sessions fun & functional!
- Are over 50 and require a physio with experience in pre and post operative care, stroke rehabilitation, balance and falls prevention.
- Physiotherapy for Specific disabilities listed here
Sarah’s Qualifications include: Bachelor of Health Science, Bachelor of Exercise Science (Pre Physio) and a Masters of Physiotherapy.
What Our Clients Are Saying About Our Services
Our Clients Testimonials
Get In Touch!
Book an Appointment
Just let us know your contact details, where you are located and what type of service you are interested in. We will then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss a date and time that suits both yourself and our travel schedule.