Community Physiotherapist - Gold Coast
CURRENTLY TAKING APPLICATION
Community Physiotherapist - Gold Coast
Feel appreciated at work & make a real difference in people's lives with the SPTG team!
At SPTG, this is why we are here doing what we are doing and we want people like us to spread this vision and be the change in the allied health world. So if you want to come along a journey of a lifetime and be a part of something bigger, now is the perfect time to join a new and innovative company that is passionate about helping others. We want you to keep that same passion for becoming a physiotherapist and continue doing what you love doing for a long time.
Don’t get sucked into the great pitch which eventually falls short and wasn’t what you expected. We are committed to long term improvements and practise what we preach! We make promises on what we can continually provide & be open and honest with you so we expect the same.
Your role will involve but not limited to:
- Stand out Team Culture
- Working from home, the park, or a cafe for your office work (notes, reports, letters).
- Travel to clients’ homes and hydrotherapy pools for in-home consultations and hydrotherapy.
- Telehealth consultations (small percentage)
- Treat a range of clientele– with a large focus on the disability population.
- Paediatrics, adolescence to elderly.
- Returning people to sport
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Write a variety of reports to third parties
- Creating a system that works for you to complete all expected tasks
- Supporting the team & creating awareness for this service.
- Writing information documents and blogs relating to your passions in physiotherapy.
- Liaising and brainstorming with the team regarding client treatments
- Involved in conducting team education sessions
- Involved in regular team meetings – wellness and goal setting as well as team growth.
- Contributing to improvement of systems and processes
What we offer you:
- Full admin support! So you can focus on what you do best – helping people.
- Focuses on personal growth to give you a good work-life balance
- Supports growth towards your passions
- Appreciation for your efforts and dedication
- Company car
- Me day – paid (1 day in the year off with no reason)
- Flexible work environment & hours (+ no weekend work)
- Above award salary
- Paid note time
- Paid in-service presentations
- Bonuses available for achieving goals.
- Realistic targets that are actually centred around helping your day!
- 18 months experience
- Experienced with both paediatric, adolescence and elderly population
- Experience working with people with disabilities
- Effective communication skills to a range of personality types and abilities
- Thrives in both a team and an autonomous setting.
- Embraces challenges and new opportunities for growth
- Is happy to adapt a fun and functional approach with paediatrics and think on your toes to create engagement and participation
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy or equivalent
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current indemnity insurance
- CPR & First Aid Certificate
- Police Check
- Drivers Licence
- NDIS Workers Screening check
- COVID vaccinations up to date
Sarah’s Physio To Go was established in 2019 with a strong vision to make a change in the allied health space and really focusing on client advocacy. Too often people get treated like a number and their voice is not heard. That’s where we come in, we want you to be the hero in your own journey and feel empowered whilst knowing you have our guidance and support along the way. At the end of the day, it’s your journey, your way!
If you only care about getting a big paycheck, we kindly ask that you keep looking elsewhere because that is not all we are about here. We pay our team well AND focus on improving your day and work life so work is not a chore.
Send resume to: email@example.com
What Our Clients Are Saying About Our Services
Our Clients Testimonials
Get In Touch!
Book an Appointment
Just let us know your contact details, where you are located and what type of service you are interested in. We will then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss a date and time that suits both yourself and our travel schedule.