CURRENTLY TAKING APPLICATION
In-community Exercise Physiologist (2+ years’ Experience) –Gold Coast
Would you like to work with a team that gets you, fits into your lifestyle, gives you balance, autonomous environments and APPRECIATES you?
- No weekend work
- Promotes heathy work balance
- Supports personal and professional growth
- Flexible work environment
- Highly Motivated Team
- High team focus on wellness and goals
- Dedicated to outstanding service & team job satisfaction
- 2+ years’ experience in the industry
- Experience with working alongside clients of all ages – Children to elderly population
- Experience within the disability population (NDIS process & reports)
- Wanting growth opportunities in career and personal life
- Ability to design and implement safe and effective exercise programs for a wide range of clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive both in a team & autonomous environment
- Enjoy creating a great long-term working relationship with your clients and like thinking outside the box to improve their success of treatments and long-term outcomes
- Enjoy work balance & flexibility with your hours to work in with your client’s schedule as well as your own
- Like having a team around you that you can turn to discuss and brainstorm best treatment plans for some clinical cases & gain more support
OVERALL QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology or a related field
- Accreditation with Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA) or equivalent
- Current indemnity insurance
- CPR & First Aid Certificate
- Police Check
- Drivers Licence
- Up to date COVID vaccinations
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to work both within: a fun, dynamic team and work autonomously in their role; work with people inspired by making life an adventure encourages work-life balance & flexibility; provides support through professional & personal growth.
We offer a supportive encouraging workplace with the opportunity to grow to your full potential alongside us. We encourage you to branch off into a role and caseload that best fits with you. Enjoy working from home with regular team meetings, communications & enjoy the opportunity of heading out on the road for community therapies. Enjoy celebrating the wins with us a team!
THE BUSINESS & ROLE
Sarah’s Physio To Go does things differently, unique. We place high value & support on not only our clients but our team and their everyday working environment & the things that are important to you. Together we create an environment that suits your goals and ambitions.
- Full time or part time hours available
- Casual to start, opportunity to move into a permanent position at 6 months with additional benefits
- $40 – $50 per hour on a casual basis
- Travel allowance paid
- Note time paid
As an Exercise Physiologist, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring exercise programs for clients to help them achieve their health and fitness goals alongside our physiotherapists.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of clients’ health status and fitness levels
- Develop individualised exercise programs for clients based on their specific needs and goals– including disability, aged & sporting population
- Implement exercise programs and provide ongoing monitoring and support alongside the physiotherapists
- Educate clients on proper exercise technique, safety and injury prevention
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure clients receive comprehensive care
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of clients’ progress and treatment plans
- Comprehensive Report writing when required
- Participate in continuing education and professional development activities
- General Service Area – Pimpama to Robina (outside areas on occasion)
Please send Resume AND Covering Letter addressing the role and “Why you believe you should get the job?”
PLEASE NOTE: Any CV’s sent without a covering letter will be discarded.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0428880197
What Our Clients Are Saying About Our Services
Our Clients Testimonials
Get In Touch!
Book an Appointment
Just let us know your contact details, where you are located and what type of service you are interested in. We will then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss a date and time that suits both yourself and our travel schedule.