Massage Contractor – Northern Gold Coast
CURRENTLY TAKING APPLICATION
Enthusiastic Massage Contractor – Northern Gold Coast
Have the opportunity to be apart of a team that supports growth and appreciates you!
- Stand out Team Culture
- Promotes work-life balance
- Recognition of good hard work
- Supports growth towards your passion
- Flexible work environment
- Highly Motivated Team
- High team focus on wellness and goals
- Dedicated to Outstanding Gold Standard Service
People would describe your personality as energetic; you have a positive & passionate energy that you want to spread to everyone! You have 2 years’ experience in the massage industry with a variety of different massage techniques and environments. You have worked with assisting to treat injuries and understand medical terminology, and can work alongside physiotherapists well.
You have some experience within some more complex cases. You like having a supportive team around you that you can turn to discuss and brainstorm best treatment plans for some clinical cases. You are able to adjust your communication style well to fit with different people & populations. You don’t mind driving around in the community and working in different environments.
OVERALL QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Love for goal setting and growing individually and as a team
- Compassion for others
- Good Listener
- Likes learning and adapting current skills to get better results
- Happy to work alongside our team of physiotherapists recommendations to get best quality of care to our clients
- Open to learning from our physiotherapists
- Effective communication skills to a range of personality types and abilities
- Embraces challenges and new opportunities for growth
- Understands the importance of a holistic approach to treatment
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE
- Own indemnity insurance
- CPR/ First aid certificate
- Current police check
- Driver’s license
- Vaccinations up to date
- Massage therapy certificate IV
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to work both within: a fun unique & dynamic team and also work autonomously in their role; work with people inspired by making life an adventure; encourages work-life balance & flexibility; provides support through professional & personal growth. We find the enjoyment in challenges to work to our gold standard practices as a team.
We offer a very supportive encouraging workplace with the opportunity to grow to your full potential alongside us. We encourage you to branch off into a role and caseload that best fits with you. Enjoy working from home with regular team meetings & communications & enjoy the opportunity of heading out on the road for community therapies around your Gold Coast. Enjoy celebrating the wins with us a team!
THE BUSINESS & ROLE
Our team’s energy and drive to be the best versions of ourselves with enthusiasm to give our clients that gold standard outstanding experience and organically create those long-term working relationships. Our clients feel that we truly are there to listen and guide them through their life’s journey and empower them to be their best selves. After all, It’s their journey not ours.
Your role will involve but not limited to:
- Working from home for your office work (notes, reports, letters)
- Venture out into the community for in-home consultations, work place and hydrotherapy –travel allowance supplied*
- Possible telehealth consultations.
- Treat a range of clientele with a focus on adolescence – Returning people to sport, post operative clients & clients with disabilities.
- Write a variety of reports to third parties
- Creating a system that works for you to complete all expected tasks
- Supporting the team & creating awareness for this service.
- Contributing to marketing materials such as social media posts /blogs
- Writing information documents and blogs about what your passionate about with physiotherapy.
- Liaising and brainstorming with the team regarding client treatments
- Involved in conduct team education sessions
- Involved in regular team meetings – wellness and goal setting as well as business growth.
- Involved in team training.
- Liaising with third parties via phone or email
- Contributing to improvement of systems and processes
- Bonus’s available for achieving team goals.
Type of employment:
Contractor for first 6 months, then leading into a potential permanent position for the right person.
Please send Resume AND Covering Letter addressing the role and “Why you believe you should get the job?” to our email listed below.
PLEASE NOTE: Any CV’s sent without a covering letter will be discarded
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0428880197
What Our Clients Are Saying About Our Services
Our Clients Testimonials
Get In Touch!
Book an Appointment
Just let us know your contact details, where you are located and what type of service you are interested in. We will then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss a date and time that suits both yourself and our travel schedule.