CURRENTLY TAKING APPLICATION
Enthusiastic Physiotherapist - Gold Coast
Would you like to work with a team that gets you, fits into your lifestyle, gives you balance, autonomous environments and APPRECIATES you?
- Promotes work-life balance
- Supports growth towards your passion
- Flexible work environment.
- Highly motivated team
- High team focus on wellness and goals.
- Dedicated to outstanding service
- Family community-based team
People would describe your personality as magnetic; you have a positive & passionate energy that you want to spread to everyone! You have 1-2 years’ experience in the physiotherapy industry with a large focus on musculoskeletal physiotherapy and enjoy working with people (especially kids) with a disability & sports style musculoskeletal injuries.
You have experience and feel fulfillment in helping the paediatric and adolescence population to reach their milestones and full potential in life. You enjoy creating a great long-term working relationship with your clients and you enjoy thinking outside the box to improve their success of treatments and long-term outcomes. You enjoy work-life balance and being flexible with your hours to work in with your client’s schedule as well as your own.
You enjoy a Friday afternoon to yourself and believe that is part of the best type of work-life balance. You enjoy working alongside a team of highly passionate & energetic people who are motivated to improve their skills and mindset. You like having a team around you that you can turn to discuss and brainstorm best treatment plans for some clinical cases.
You also don’t mind having to put your thinking cap on to work with complex cases and are able to communicate well with all of people you come. You aren’t looking for full time work YET, so around 2-3 days a week will suffice for now until you get settled into your new role and decide if taking on a role with more responsibilities and hours is the best fit for you.
OVERALL QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
Bubbly, outdoorsy, love for goal setting and creating accountability, organised and loves ‘ticking the boxes’, analytical, technologically savvy, detail oriented, motivated, honest, loyal, efficient, punctual, reliable, decisive, passionate, pleasant, practical, problem solver, disciplined, likes a challenge, likes flexible working environments, collaborative, resourceful, strong communication, enjoys a challenge and striving for growth within your profession and personal life.
- Experience with paediatric and adolescence population
- Experience within musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Experience within the disability population
- Effective communication skills to a range of personality types and abilities
- Embraces challenges and new opportunities for growth
- Understands the importance of a holistic approach to treatment
- Is happy to adapt a fun and functional approach with adolescence and think on your toes to create engagement and participation.
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- AHPRA Registration, own indemnity insurance, CPR/ First aid, current police check, driver’s license, COVID vaccinations up to date
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to work both within: a fun unique & dynamic team and also work autonomously in their role; work with people inspired by making life an adventure; encourages work-life balance & flexibility; provides support through professional & personal growth. We find the enjoyment in challenges to work to our gold standard practices as a team.
We offer a very supportive encouraging workplace with the opportunity to grow to your full potential alongside us. We encourage you to branch off into a role and caseload that best fits with you. Enjoy working from home with regular team meetings & communications & enjoy the opportunity of heading out on the road for community therapies around your Gold Coast. Enjoy celebrating the wins with us a team!
THE BUSINESS & ROLE
Our team’s energy and drive to be the best versions of ourselves with enthusiasm to give our clients that gold standard outstanding experience and organically create those long-term working relationships. Our clients feel that we truly are there to listen and guide them through their life’s journey and empower them to be their best selves. After all, It’s their journey not ours.
Your role will involve but not limited to:
- Working from home for your office work (notes, reports, letters)
- Venture out into the community for in-home consultations, work place and hydrotherapy –travel allowance supplied*
- Possible telehealth consultations.
- Treat a range of clientele with a focus on adolescence – Returning people to sport, post operative clients & clients with disabilities.
- Write a variety of reports to third parties
- Creating a system that works for you to complete all expected tasks
- Supporting the team & creating awareness for this service.
- Contributing to marketing materials such as social media posts /blogs
- Writing information documents and blogs about what your passionate about with physiotherapy.
- Liaising and brainstorming with the team regarding client treatments
- Involved in conduct team education sessions
- Involved in regular team meetings – wellness and goal setting as well as business growth.
- Involved in team training.
- Liaising with third parties via phone or email
- Contributing to improvement of systems and processes
- Bonus’s available for achieving team goals.
Type of employment:
Casual basis, starting at approximately 15 hours per week.
Opportunity to increase hours & move to a permanent position with additional benefits and more growth & leadership opportunities.
Please send Resume AND Covering Letter addressing the role and “Why you believe you should get the job?” to PLEASE NOTE: Any CV’s sent without a covering letter will be discarded.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0428880197
What Our Clients Are Saying About Our Services
Our Clients Testimonials
Get In Touch!
Book an Appointment
Just let us know your contact details, where you are located and what type of service you are interested in. We will then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss a date and time that suits both yourself and our travel schedule.